Monday, April 11, 2005

Buying Cards

I've received several emails from my blog's viewers asking where to buy Lord of the Rings TCG cards. The answer is: In the store of course! But apparently, not everyone lives close to a good card shop. In that event, you'll have to go to the internet (which you can obviously do since you are reading this).

If you're looking for just a few packs, or some singles, I recommend www.ccgobseession.com. They have a good selection with relatively good prices. If you're looking to buy in bulk, then I recommend www.potomacdist.com. This site is supposedly only for distributors and retailers, but they don't seem to mind selling to the average Joe as long as you spend more than $100; they'll even throw in free shipping!

That being said, if you're new to the game, you're best served by trading for the cards that you need instead of buying incessantly. And don't forget that if you ever need cards, you can just ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey ray how i contact you? i tried sending you a email but it didn't work =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is at http://lotrtcg.4gxg.com/p/get-cards.html. Let me know if that doesn't work.

      Thanks!
      Ray

      Delete

Please visit our sister-site: www.4gxg.com.