Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I said I'd hook you up, didn't I?

My first 'care' package was received. Someone wanting to get into LotR TCG came here, emailed me and I sent him a box full of cards. Among the more noticable things in the box were 2 starter decks and a Red Arrow from Reflections:



While it's not the most powerful card in the game, it certainly gives you exciting options in Help in Doubt and Need decks, allowing you to move forward without providing too much twilight until the Skirmish phase.

I'd like to start giving away more cards! One of my ideas was to start posting a card on here every few days and giving it away to the first person that can post an answer to a trivia question as a comment to the post. However, I think that will have to wait until I get some more visitors! In the meantime, please feel free to email me if you're interested in getting into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit our sister-site: www.4gxg.com.